Client / customer Support Executive
Bristol | Full Time | Apply within
We are looking for talented and motivated people to expand our Client Service Delivery Team at Cloud8 as we take our established and highly successful product to the next stage. We provide a fast-paced, dynamic, flexible and happy working environment, with huge scope to learn and develop your skills.
Day to day you will be challenged and supported as you make a well-rounded contribution to client support initiatives. You’ll gain experience in a technical role, using your natural problem-solving ability, collaborative nature and excellent communication skills. You’ll work hard but get a lot of satisfaction and have a great time with a great team.
In your transition period into our business you will work with experienced members of our team and our client base to deliver guidance and issue resolution service for users of our web-based employee benefits platform. We have implemented a new support desk service via Freshdesk to triage all inbound client queries – experience of this or Zendesk would be beneficial. You will contribute to the decisions we make about software usability from planning to delivery. At Cloud8 you will always have a seat at the table and your opinions will be valued.
To be considered for this role you will have experience of working in a technical environment and/or customer support role. You will have excellent communication skills and the ability to build working relationships with colleagues, customers and other teams. You will be analytical and logical with a keen eye for detail, with a get things done, ‘no problem’ attitude
From the first day you join the business, you’ll be entitled to:
- a competitive salary
- 3 x life assurance
- free parking (site selected)
- unique employee-only deals from 5,700 retailers, including shopping discounts and reduced cinema tickets
- free fruit, tea and coffee
- free on-site gym in Bristol
- 27 days’ annual leave and your birthday off
After your probation, you’ll also enjoy the following:
- a benefits fund of £120 per annum to spend on benefits of your choice
- Group Income Protection
- an employee assistance programme
- a pension scheme with a 3% employer match
- voluntary benefits, including a cycle to work scheme and give as you earn