A socially responsible partnership
8 July 2021
We are pleased to announce that we have partnered with Cushon, the fintech who are providing workplace savings and the world’s first net zero pension!
The time has come for employees to become more financially resilient and aware of their pensions and saving options, whether they’re looking forward to retirement or buying their first home, Cushon have the products to help employees engage with their savings and achieve their goals. They’re making it easy to get a grip on employees’ futures with their simple solutions – not to mention helping the planet in the process.
Delivered via an innovative app, Cushon put employees first by offering transparent investment and saving options to ensure users aren’t overwhelmed with choices and financial jargon. It’s even possible to pay into ISAs direct from payroll as well as through direct debit or lump sum payment. Savers are able to select investments themselves or benefit from CushonMix, a range of fully optimised AI selected portfolios, or Ethical CushonMix portfolios which invest in funds in line with ethical criteria. Cushon customers also benefit from CushonMe, a free 24/7 monitoring service, to alert if a better performing portfolio is available, review their risk and return level or adjust savings target when necessary.
This simplicity blended with increasing options for users is something which aligns very closely to our own BEAM at Work™ platform, which is why all Cloud8 clients will have access to the Cushon platform at discounted management fees, allowing employees to save and invest at very competitive rates.
As well as intuitive interfaces and great service, Cushon are now offering the world’s first Net Zero pension – providing a net zero now, not later, solution to remove the calculated 23 tonnes of CO2 generated by the average UK pension, per year, from our climate. Like Cloud8, Cushon are on a mission to make the world a better place, which aids to a perfect partnership.
Benefits to you:
- A more innovative Master Trust solution for your clients. A mobile App first approach, which supports better engagement, and makes available pension data on demand for clients when performing advice or guidance services
- Adviser charging is available from the Cushon Master Trust, to make advice more accessible
- Access to wider savings products (ISA/Junior ISA/Lifetime ISA, GIA) through payroll for employees who do not qualify for traditional advice
- Adviser portal will give access to scheme and member data
- Cloud8 and payroll integration functionality with Cushon proprietary admin portal
Benefits to your clients:
- Enhance financial wellbeing benefits by giving access to wider savings products through payroll (ISA/Junior ISA/Lifetime ISA/General Investments)
- Better alignment to ESG in workplace savings with the first Net Zero workplace pension fund
- Drive better ROI from pension spend, by embracing technology for improved engagement
- Having all savings products in the same place will deliver better administration and a simpler employee experience
- Trusted and secure, Cushon are regulated by The Pensions Regulator and FCA
See it in action
Take a look at this video, showing a high-level employee journey through the mobile App and Net Zero fund background: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cJf6EdCm1k
As employee benefit experts, the value we bring to our clients is technology combined with the engagement tools to help you offer something truly powerful to your clients.
To embrace offers like this on our digital employee benefits platform, get in touch with us today.