3 ways to be more than an advisor…
27 August 2021
From our experience in the employee benefits industry, now spanning across 100 years between us, we have learnt a thing or two about what really makes a strong corporate advisor proposition. One which can tackle the ever changing needs of workforces, regulations and social-economic twists and turns.
…so much better than one provider. Clients want to see a range of benefits on offer to them these days, whether it’s to fit into their ethos or to keep employees feeling valued in the company. The option to offer mixed benefits to a company is great, giving employees the option is even better.
With BRIDGE from Cloud8, we have created a range of pre-built benefits – As well as offering basic core / traditional benefits, they can offer their clients a full package of benefits meeting the needs of a varied employee demographic. It also allows them to give their clients access to market-leading products at preferential provider rates with a simple set up process – which is key when running a small advisory firm. SME employers until now haven’t been able to access benefits in this affordable way. It’s a digital package which truly rivals the expensive, full-service platforms. And it’s a brilliant alternative to flex, which remains out of reach for many.
The following provider products available
- Canada Life: The UK’s number one group protection provider. Workplace voluntary protection products for employees and their loved ones, if they fall ill or pass away.
- Cushon: Giving employers the power to grow employee financial wellbeing through workplace savings and investments, together with the world’s first Net Zero pension.
- EY TaxChat™: an on-demand mobile tax preparation service that connects individuals with EY professionals in an easy-to-use online environment, making filing tax returns simple, fast and reliable. Coming soon.
- Key Solutions: A whole of market mortgage broker providing independent mortgage advice.
- NextJump – Perks at Work: An employee perks program that sources perks that matter to help employees live a better and healthier life.
- Nest: Making sure employees have the right insurance, so they won’t be out of pocket should their home or its contents need repairing or replacing as the result of damage or theft.
- Untangl: Instant third-party inbound spreadsheet file conversion to internal requirements for administrators, helping advisers spend time doing what they do best – not spreadsheets.