Bristol & Remote | Part-Time: 2.5 Days | Apply within
We are looking for someone to provide a pro-active comprehensive HR service to managers and all employees within Cloud8, ultimately ensuring we have the right people with the right skills in the right seats at the right time; and our employees are happy, engaged and thriving at work.
Core activities and main responsibilities:
- To work closely with the Senior Leadership Team to develop and then drive forward the HR strategy as we scale our business up, including embedding and evolving our people value proposition.
- To lead and deliver the day-to-day operations of the HR function and to build effective working relationships with staff at all levels.
- Recruitment of the right person for a role utilising the best selection method in a timely manner (including supporting various internal stakeholders with interviewing).
- Interviewing prospective candidates and providing feedback as part of the decision-making process.
- Coaching managers to help develop their people management skills as required.
- Support individuals with their personal development.
- Ensure effective monitoring of sickness trends and remedial action in accordance with the Company’s policy.
- Ensure Cloud8 has engaging and compliant people practices, policies and procedures, that drive performance, mitigate disputes and, are compliant with current and changing employment and other related law.
- Lead, promote and implement key HR initiatives across the organisation.
- Support line managers to design, produce and deliver training and development.
- Co-ordinate a series of well-being initiatives that feed into and support the overall wellbeing objectives of Cloud8.
- Proactively drive and champion an open attitude and culture towards mental health by supporting the de-stigmatisation of mental health
- Managing the office environment, being hands on with resolving issues, key facilities services and health & safety matters for the office, ensuring everything is running properly.
- Maintain all HR information in accordance with GDPR.
To be considered for the role you’ll need:
- Proven experience within an HR Administrator/Advisory position, or similar role.
- Takes the lead on HR initiatives / projects and works collaboratively with the Senior Leadership Team.
- A great sense of humour and a ‘happy to get stuck in’ attitude.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload.
- Ability to make decisions and have confidence in your own convictions.
From the first day you join the business, you’ll be entitled to:
- a competitive salary
- 3 x life assurance
- free parking (site selected)
- unique employee-only deals from 5,700 retailers, including shopping discounts and reduced cinema tickets
- free fruit, tea and coffee
- free on-site gym
- 27 days’ annual leave and your birthday off
After your probation, you’ll also enjoy the following:
- a benefits fund of £120 per annum to spend on benefits of your choice
- Group Income Protection
- an employee assistance programme
- a pension scheme with a 3% employer match
- voluntary benefits, including a cycle to work scheme and give as you earn